With a West Coast North American tour alongside Fitz & The Tantrums set to start on January 15th, Detroit duo Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. are starting 2012 off on a good note. Keeping the good times rolling, the pair have announced even more tour dates, with this tour taking them to the U.K. for an intimate, five-date stint. The tour will include three shows in London on February 12th, 14th and 15th, followed by a show in Manchester on the 16th and another in Nottingham on the 18th. You can take a look at the specific locations for each show, as well, you can click on the link attached to each show to purchase tickets.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. U.K. Tour Dates - February:
- 12th – London, The Barfly (HMV Next Big Thing show, supported by WE//ARE//ANIMAL)
- 14th – London, Madame JoJo’s (White Heat club night)
- 15th – London, XOYO (NME club night headlined by Band Of Skulls)
- 16th – Manchester, The Castle (BETA club night)
- 18th – Nottingham, The Rescue Rooms (Stealth vs. Rescued club night)