Tonight at midnight EST, Animal Collective's sneaker collaboration with Keep will go on sale at www.keepcompany.com. For those don't remember, this collaboration came forth in support of the Socorro Island Conservation Fund, an organization that works to preserve the Revillagigedo Archipelago off California's coast. The added bonus to this collaboration was limited cassette tape which (while supplies last) come with each pair of kicks and features one previously unreleased song from each of Animal Collective's four members.
Check out one of the exclusive tracks titled "The Preakness" from AC member Panda Bear in the player below. If you arent able to nab one of the tapes in the online orders, the collection (tapes included) will be available in the following stores on Saturday 3/26:
1. KEEP in Los Angeles: 523 N. Fairfax Ave. between Clinton and Rosewood 213.620.0148
2. OTHER MUSIC in NYC: 15 East 4th Street between Lafayette and Broadway 212.477.8150
3. UNITE in Northampton, MA: 202 Main St. 413.585.5774
4. LIVESTOCK in Vancouver: 239 Abbott St. 604.685.1433
5. LIVESTOCK in Toronto: 116 Spadina 416.360.5483
6. OBLIQ in Paris: 127 Rue St. Martin 01 44 54 97 10
7. QHUIT in Paris: 39 Rue Durantin 01 55 29 01 31
8. JAVARI in Japan: www.javari.jp *Please note availability in Japan may be delayed due to the earthquake.