Continuing the Daft Punk bombardment, the French duo have unveiled a short preview of their much-teased song "Get Lucky". First appearing on screens across the Coachella grounds a few nights ago, the video featured Daft Punk, Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers performing over a minute of the track. That's a lot longer than the 15-second previews we've been seeing, and this extended teaser sounds freakin' fantastic. Last night, a high quality version of the teaser aired during Saturday Night Live, which you can watch below.
The teaser video also revealed some other notable mentions, namely the full list of collaborators featured on Random Access Memories. We already knew names like Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder, Todd Edwards, Pharrell, Chilly Gonzales and Panda Bear were contributing to the album, but it seems a few more names can be added to that list. The Strokes frontman Julian Casablancas and DJ Falcon will also be adding their talents to what will certainly be an incredible album. As well, this fits with the supposedly confirmed tracklist for Random Access Memories. Take a look at below.
Random Access Memories Tracklist:
1. “Give Life Back to Music” (featuring Nile Rodgers)
2. “The Game of Love”
3. “Giorgio by Moroder” (featuring Giorgio Moroder)
4. “Within” (featuring Chilly Gonzales)
5. “Instant Crush” (featuring Julian Casablancas)
6. “Lose Yourself to Dance” (featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)
7. “Touch” (featuring Paul Williams)
8. “Get Lucky” (featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)
11. “Fragments of Time” (featuring Todd Edwards)
12. “Doin’ It Right” (featuring Panda Bear)
13. “Contact” (featuring DJ Falcon)