I haven't been able to stop thinking about this Instagram Story since I saw it two days ago.
Thank the lorde I recently decided to split my attention between Snapchat and Instagram Stories otherwise I would have missed out on this VERY interesting hint of awesome things to come:
Do you guys remember almost a year ago TO THE DAY when the heavens briefly parted and sent down a Fischerspooner track in the form of a NICOPANDA video with some really stellar choreography because I sure as hell do!
Definitely haven't played this video an embarrassing number of times since it came out. That would be crazy. 😳
So yeah that video dropped
Well actually that's not true.
If you're just catching up like admittedly I am, a little bit of news started to leak out near the end of last year.
To bring you up to speed, these are the things that we know:
- A Fischerspooner album titled SIR is coming.
- It supposedly has been done since February 2016.
- It is "unabashedly homosexual" #respect
- Michael Stipe both co-wrote and produced it.
- There is a song on said album that is apparently so good that it made Casey Spooner CRY (!!!)
- Things are trending towards a release date existing because contracts have been signed.
Are we on the same page yet? Do you understand why I legit had trouble going to sleep the other night after I saw this? It was already enough of a challenge to prepare myself for having Fischerspooner back, but then you factor in BOOTS and newcomers (to my ears) Crush Club in the mix with them, knowing all the while that Michael Stipe has been carefully keeping watch over this project....
the future is actually starting to look bright, you guys.
Are you excited?
I'm so excited!
(btw you need to read the entire NICOPANDA interview with Casey Spooner. Bless that man)